"Silence is so accurate."
— Mark Rothko (via loav)
Today my mom was talking about how weird it is that people name their kids after cities, like Paris. My name is Sydney.
it really pisses me off how people who are good at maths/science/history/etc are seen as the intelligent ones and will go far in life but also seen as the “boring” ones, but writers and artistic/creative people are seen as the interesting and talented ones but also unintelligent and doomed to be unsuccessful like shit bro how the fuck do any of us win
everyone who reblogs this, and i mean everyone, will get a song in their ask, that i think matches their blog and personality.
every single one
so i was looking up stuff about birth control throughout history and
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body